Thank you for your interest in supporting Executing His Word. As a faith based ministry we rely completely on your financial support to continue training and equipping believers to share their faith in Christ. The funds that we receive are used to reach as many non-believers as possible with the good news of Christ’s love.
Your support makes the following work of Executing His Word possible:
- Training believers to share the Gospel through conferences and personal evangelism opportunities
- Taking groups to New Orleans to witness during Mardi Gras
- Distribution of food and water at concert outreaches in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex during the summer
- Continued work with Pastors Marc and Angie Smith of Abiding Temple in the lower eighth ward of New Orleans
- Production of tracts, flyers and CDs for distribution to non-believers
- Maintaining a presence on the internet through this website
- Free bibles and resources given to those in need
These are just some of the ways we put your generous gifts to work.
If you would like to partner financially in the ministry we are apart of, we ask that you prayerfully seek the Lord’s will in how you can aid our work.
For those that have been directed, you may contribute via PayPal below or mailing a check to the address below.
We welcome financial gifts of all size as every bit helps. We appreciate all those who have chosen to support us monthly and ask that you consider this as well.
PayPal is a very secure way of donating. Your credit/debit card is processed in the most secure way, to the point where we never see your number, your privacy is assured. If you need a more formal receipt, please mention this during the donation process, and we will be happy to oblige.
At this time donations are not tax deductible. We are not a 501c 3 faith-based non-profit ministry; however, we are working towards that and will update this information when that time comes.