“For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.” Titus 2:11-13.
- The grace of God has appeared to all mankind so no one can make any excuses.
- He tells us that He expects His people to live right and not live godless lives, excusing our bad behavior because of His mercy and grace.
- In the past few months I have begun to realize how much mercy He has shown me. I should be dead, but I’m not.
- This mercy that He has shown me has opened my eyes to see how He desires us to live holy lives because it is for our own good.
- In pursuing to live for Him we should live a life as though He is coming back any moment.
- Beginning this new journey since my taste of death has been life changing as I am more determined than ever to make a difference in this world.
The best is yet to come. I will be posting more on our website over the next few weeks, including information about our next trip to New Orleans this summer. Thanks again for all the prayers and support my family and I have received over the past several months.